1. What are the phases to build Web Server and Exchange Server: * 7 phases are:
* 1) proper and application server
* 2) create domain users
* 3)prepare a second application server
* 4)deploy a web server
* 5)configure iss
* 6)deploy ftp sever
* 7)deploy ms exchange server
2. What tools do you use to create domain and ADS? Group policy management console
3. What tool is used to create web page, What are the steps to create web pages?
Discover the theme or content of your site.
Determine what type of tools you will use to create your pages. Learn HTML or your editing software.
Find a place to put your page.
Let people know about your site
4. In ISM what major ICONs do you see and write down the names?
Default FTP site
5. How do you install IIS Role? What is required to install IIS Role?
A. Click Start -> All Programs -> Administrative Tools -> Server Manager. B. In the Server Manager window, scroll down to Roles Summary, and then click Add Roles. C. Select Web Server (IIS) on the Select Server Roles page. D. Select the IIS services to be installed on the Select Role Services page E. Confirm that the Web server works by using http://localhost.
You have to ensure that you have installed one of the editions of Windows Vista or Windows 7 on which IIS 7 and above is supported before you proceed
6. What are the modules or options in in IIS?
7. What does WPAS stands for and used for: - windows process activation service
8. ____http cookie_____role service is used to publish web sites that consist only of HTML and image files?
9. What is ASP.net? It’s a server side Web application framework designated for Web development to produce dynamic Web pages.
10. What is the purpose of CONNECT AS Button?
11. Virtual directory __is an alias that points to a folder in another location?
12. Name of default folders for IIS?
13. What options do you have for SITE BINDING? The binding for each site determines how the listener will identify its requests.
14. In Site binding what is the purpose of HOST Header, give an example? The ability to host multiple websites on one single server. To do this a unique combination of the host header name, ip address and port number must exit.
15. How do you install FTP site and what are the requirements?
Open IIS Manager. In the Connections pane, expand the server node and click the Sites node. In the Actions pane, click Add FTP Site to open the Add FTP Site wizard. On the Site Information page, in the FTP site name box, type a unique friendly name for the FTP site. Click Next to open the Binding and SSL Settings page. Under Binding, in the IP Address list, select or type an IP address if you do not want the IP address to remain All Unassigned. In the Port box, type the port number
16. How do you setup Binding with SSL and CS?
Bind them to different ports and then refer to such site providing port in URL
17. FTP messages Icon is located __outbound one way messaging operation____used for
18. HTTP.SYS is used for
Functions like forwarder, sending the web requests it receives to the request queue for the user mode process that runs the web site or web application
19. What are the components for Windows Media Services:
20. What is the purpose of Windows Media Encoder? It enables content developers to convert or capture both live and prerecorded audio, video, and computer screen images to windows media formats for live and ondemand delivery
21. What are the differences between...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document