1. Based on the information in the Figure 1, how many data links are there along this pa A. 1
2. Using the information in Figure 1, When Host C transmit a packet also the indication How many physical links are there along the way?
3. A function of a home wireless router is:
A. Ethernet switch
B. DHCP server
D. Both A and B
E. All of the above
4. In a Ethernet frame, the source and destination address are: A. IP addresses
B. MAC addresses
C. Ethernet Addresses
D. Both B and C
5. When using a connection-oriented protocol, if Host A transmits a SYN to Host Q. What will Host Q transmit if it is willing to open a communication connection? A. ACK segment
B. SYN/ACK segment
C. SYN segment
D. FIN segment
6. None, Line 1 Already has enough capacity
A. 75 Mbps
B. 1.015 Gbps
C. 1.085 Gbps
D. Redundancy cannot be implemented here
7. Which of the following manages a system throughout its life? A. SDLC
C. Both A and B
D. Neither A nor B
8. In Qos, the S stands for ________.
9. Which of the following is not one of the main elements in SNMP? A. The manager.
B. Managed devices
C. The management information base.
D. All of the above are main elements in SNMP.
Fill In the Blank
___________ : The speed a network should achieve based on vendor claims or on the standard that defines the technology.
___________ : The name of the first packet switched network.
___________ : What encapsulated messages on a single network are called.
___________ : What encapsulated messages on the internet are called.
___________ and ___________ : The two levels of addressing on an Ethernet network and the Internet?
___________ : The layer at which encoding occurs.
___________ : Text is encoded into bits as this character encoding scheme.
___________ : Whole numbers are encoded into bits as this numerical...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document