Solution for ACL Question 100% Correct
A corporation wants to add security to its network. The requirements are: y y y y Host C shoulb be able to use a web browser(HTTP)to access the Finance Web Server Other types of access from host C to the Finance Web Server should be blocked. All acces from hosts in the Core or local LAN to the Finance We b Server should be blocked All hosts in the Core and local LAN should be able to acces the Plublic Web Server.
You have been tasked to create and apply a numberd acces list to a single outbound interface.
no more three statements that meets these requirements .
corp1(config)#access-list 100 permit tcp host (host address) host (finance web server address) eq 80 corp1(config)#access-list 100 deny ip any host (finance web server address) Corp1(config)# access-list 100 permit ip any any Corp1(config)#int fa0/1 Corp1(config-if)#ip access-group 100 out Corp1(config-if)#end Corp1#copy run start
Q.1 Which IPsec security protocol should be used when confidentiality is required? A. PSK B. AH C. MD5 D. ESPokréponse: www.isaserver.com A, B, D ... se référer.
Q.7 Which statement is true, as relates to classful or classless routing? A. Automatic summarization at classful boundries can cause problems on discontinuous subnets B. EIGRP and OSPF are classful routing protocols and summarize routes by default C. RIPv1 and OSPF are classless routing protocols D. Classful routing protocols send the subnet mask in routing updates Answer: A
Which three statements about RSTP are true?
/25 et crossover
Question 11 as shown above. what is the alternative notation for the IPV6 Address B514:82C3:0000:0000:0029:EC7A:0000:EC72 a) B514:82C3:0029:EC7A:EC72 b) B514:82C3::0029:EC7A:EC72 c) B514:82C3:0029::EC7A:0000:EC72 d) 14:82C3::0029:EC7A:0:EC72 NONE OF THESE ARE RIGHT! Am I missing something?! @Adeel Khan, how can your answer be right when the 2nd to last group of hex (0000) is completely omitted and you can only use zero compression ONCE in an IPv6 address! A correct answer would look like B514:82C3::29:EC7A:0:EC72 if you used all available zero compression and leading zero ru les. D is closest but somehow it doesn¶t show B5 in the first hex grouping. This cannot be an actual question.
Q.15 What value is primarily used to determine which port becomes the root port on each nonroot switch in a spanning-tree topology? A. port priority number and MAC address B. lowest port MAC address C. path cost D. VTP revision number E. highest port priority number Answer: C
Q. 16 Two switches are connected through a tunk link. Which two commands show that there is a native VLAN mismatch on that link? (Choose two) A. show interfaces switchport B. show interface trunk C. show vlan brief D. show interfaces vlan E. show interfaces interface
A ET B
1. which two data integrity algorithms are commonly used in vpn solutions? Ans : HMAC-SHA-1 AND RSA
2. which pariring reflects a correct protocol and metric relationship? ans : ripv2 and number of hops y
3. a network admin needs to configure port security on a switch..... ans : the network admin can configure static secure or sticky secure mac addresses in the voice vlan the sticky learning feature allows the addition of dynamically learned addresses to the running configuration y
4. the network technician is planning to use the 255.255.255.224 subnet mask on the.... ans: 10.17.64.34 10.16.33.98 172.22.243.190 y
5. statements A, B,C AND D of ACL 10 have been entered...
ans: CDBA y y
6. which three approaches can be used while migrating from an ipv4 addressing scheme to an ipv6 scheme (3 ans) ans: use dhcpv6 to map ipv4 addresses to ipv6 addresses configure ipv4 tunnels between ipv6 islands enable dual-stack routing
7. which three statements abot vtp ....
ans: vtp pruning is used to increase available bandwidth in trunk links client, server and transparent...
Please join StudyMode to read the full document